to the Readers,
I guess to start off, I should talk a bit about myself so you guys know a bit about me before going on.
I've grown up like in an ordinary fashion, switching from school to school until I settled down in Vancouver and graduated high school like anyone else. Like any normal studious person, I got into a decent university and attend McGill. It sounds like I live a good life, and that's true. I have great friends and loving parents, but there's something that always seems to be missing. My life seems to plain and boring. Life seems bland and repetitive, but I still love it and am thankful for having such a life, but still I feel like I am not living my life to the fullest. Recently I've realized that I never put 100% into anything I do, because I am scared of failing and I force myself to stay in the cage of normality.
So why am I doing this?
I want to keep track of my life from now on and see my own growth and also to have my readers(or maybe none at all, I don't know how to get a blog started) see my growth and for people that want to break the chain, to give them the motivation to with me. I want to write about my life and hopefully have it relate to you and help you with your life or just for you to read and enjoy.
Justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment